5 Healthy Dishes Kids Will Love – Fall 2016
- Smoothies. Schools back in session. No time in the morning for breakfast? No problem. Whip up a yummy smoothie and know you sent them to school ready for the day. Try Peach & Banana Milkshake, Berry Banana Smoothie, or After-School Strawberry Shake.
- Broccoli. Kids tend to snub what they don’t think they like. Try Broccoli Mandarin Orange Salad, Crazy Curly Broccoli Bake, and Broccoli Vegetable Medley for the win and change their mind!
- Sloppy Garden Joes. Put a new twist on an old kid favorite. They will love it and you will love getting more veggies into them. Recipe: Sloppy Garden Joes.
- Wrap. Kids love fun sandwiches. Mix up their favorites or create new favorites in a fun, whole-grain tortilla. Try making Cosmic Cucumber Wrap, or Wrap-it-up.
- Spinach Pesto Pasta. A colorful side dish kids will enjoy or add chicken on top for a meal. Recipe: Spinach Pesto Pasta.
|Ways to Add Fruits & Veggies to Your Meals|
|Low-Fat & Low-Calorie Dishes & Desserts|
Video Center: Fruit & Veggie Selection, Storage, Preparation
Ask The Expert about Fruits & Vegetables
Cooking with Your Kids
Fresh, Frozen, Canned, Dried and 100% Juice: It All Matters
Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database