Connect & follow

What is the term for putting fresh vegetables in hot water quickly to brighten the color, then coolng them quickly to serve on a vegetable tray? Thank you.

The term for this is called blanching. 

Make a Comment:

Your email address will not be published.

  • 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments

    Leave Your Feedback