Connect & follow

Ask the Expert Archive

I have IBS and slow motility. I am allergic to statins and have lactose intolerance. I have a history of diabetes and I am borderline diabetic. I need help with diet

You could use the services of a Registered Dietitian. You might try finding one at your local hospital, or you can find one in your area by clicking here.

Make a Comment:

  • 1 new comments
Showing 1 comments
  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing for your rss feed and I’m hoping you write once more soon!

    Connect & follow

    Leave Your Feedback