I am on a low carb diet, have lost 25 pounds now, but want to incorporate fruits along with veggies in my low carb plan. How can I do that?
All fruits and vegetables help to maintain/lose weight! Fruits and vegetables are important to eat in any weight loss diet because they:
- Are full of fiber and water which helps you stay fuller for longer
- Are naturally low in calories
- Replace ‘bad’ foods that are high in fat and sugar
- Help you eat less because their crunchy nature makes you chew more and therefore you consume less at each eating occasion
- Give you the energy to be physically active
Visit our Recipe Database for tons of recipes that meet our strict dietary guidelines and will help you to meet your weight loss goals!