i am a 18 year old male and am 30 pounds overweight. i go to school and work about 20 hours a week at a fast food resturant. i would like a week-long menu of meals and to develope an excercise to help me lose and maintain a normal wieght. please and thanks love andrew
We currently have 50+, 2,000 calorie healthy menus available, with a new one being added weekly! Mix and match these menus to create week-long menus by choosing ones that sounds appealing to you! Remember that fruit and veggies are a crucial part of any diet that promotes weight loss/maintenance because they:
- Are full of fiber and water which helps you stay fuller for longer
- Are naturally low in calories
- Replace ‘bad’ foods that are high in fat and sugar
- Help you eat less because their crunchy nature makes you chew more and therefore you consume less at each eating occasion
- Give you the energy to be physically active
Visit our Recipe Database for tons of recipes that meet our strict dietary guidelines and will help you to meet your weight loss goals!
Every step towards getting more physical activity also matters in weight management and overall health. Visit our Diet & Exercise: The Role of Fruits & Vegetables section for more info.