Connect & follow

Join Our Mailing List

Ask the Expert Archive

do you have someone that comes out to site like YMCA to talk to children?

No, we do not. I suggest you contact your local dietetic association, a local hospital with an outpatient department, or a college with a nutrition program to locate someone who might be willing to come or can refer someone.

Make a Comment:

  • 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments

Today's Top 10 Lists

The Expert: Dr. Elizabeth Pivonka, a mother of two and a registered dietitian, shares years of experience in getting people to eat more fruits and veggies.Read Her Full Bio

Connect & follow

Leave Your Feedback