Healthy Entertaining 2016
5 Healthy Appetizers
- Savory Green Pea Party Spread. Mix it up at your next party and put out Savory Green Pea Party Spread instead of ranch dip. Your guests will love it!
- Roasted Herbed Artichokes w/Leeks. Start dinner off right with a hands on appetizer. Not only will the artichokes look beautiful standing alone on plates, but everyone will beg you for the recipe. Recipe: Roasted Herbed Artichokes w/Leeks
- Bruschetta. Don’t blink because bruschetta will fly off the platter at your next party. Try these taste bud pleasing recipes: Bruschetta w/Roasted Sweet Red Peppers or Mushroom Bruschetta.
- Broiled Tomatoes & Cheese. An easy appetizer for any last-minute get together. Recipe: Broiled Tomatoes & Cheese
- Artichoke Ceviche in Belgian Endive. Make a new party favorite among your guests. With a little effort this appetizer is sure to impress all party goers. Recipe: Artichoke Ceviche in Belgian Endive
5 Healthy Beverages
- Orange Juice. Orange juice is an excellent source of vitamin C to help stave of winter colds. Dress it up a little bit at your next brunch with this recipe: Orange Delight Juice.
- Frosty Drinks. Everyone looks forward to summer. Serve up these frosty combinations in the dead of winter and everyone will thank you for the sunny perspective. Recipes: California Strawberry & Cling Peach Frost | Orange Banana Frosty
- Pear Nog. A rich and creamy beverage that will warm anyone up on a cold day. Recipe: Pear Nog
- Fizz. Make any juice into a party favorite by mixing it with seltzer or sparkling water. Start with our Grapefruit Fizz.
- Apple Cider. Kids of all ages love apple cider! Heat it up with cinnamon sticks to warm up after a sledding party or serve over ice with dinner.
|Ways to Add Fruits & Veggies to Your Meals|
|Low-Fat & Low-Calorie Dishes & Desserts|
|5 Healthy Dishes Kids Will Love|
Video Center: Fruit & Veggie Selection, Storage, Preparation
Ask The Expert about Fruits & Vegetables
Cooking with Your Kids
Fresh, Frozen, Canned, Dried and 100% Juice: It All Matters
Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database