Is there any food technology ”freeze dried” to improve the functionality of the human body in obese children? This technology has been tested with exotic fruits?
There is not currently substantial evidence supporting using freeze dried foods to prevent obesity. There is, however, an ample amount of research that shows eating fruits and vegetables as part of a balanced diet can decrease obesity of both children and adults.
Here are some easy things you can do to help fight the obesity epidemic and decrease your child’s risk of becoming overweight …
- Eat a balanced diet low in fat, saturated fat, and rich in whole grains and fruits and veggies!
- Replace your high-fat, sugary snack foods with fruits and veggies—they have more vitamins and minerals and less calories! Search Our Recipes for Healthy Snacks
- Exercise! Kids need at least 60 minutes of exercise each day! As a parent you should find fun ways to incorporate exercise into your family’s routine. Try getting your kids involved in sports or searching for other healthy activities in your local community!
- Check out the Top 10 Things Parents Can Do to fight childhood obesity.
- Take the pledge to fight childhood obesity commit to taking positive steps in your own home … or at school.