Red Pepper & Spinach Wrap
By 30 Minutes or Less
This makes a delicious, quick and easy lunch that can be made ahead of time.
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1 1/4
- 1 Tbsp low-fat cream cheese, plain
- 1 10" whole wheat tortilla, low-carb
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper, jarred
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms, fresh
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/6 avocado, sliced
- Spread cream cheese evenly over tortilla. Layer spinach leaves over cream cheese.
- Chop red pepper and fresh mushrooms. Layer on top of spinach.
- Add scallion and avocado. Roll, and wrap in foil for easy packing.
- Total Fat:10.5g
- Saturated Fat:2.9g
- Dietary Fiber:24.6g
- % of Calories from Fat:32%
- Recipe Credit
- Courtesy of Utah Southwestern Heart Care
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments