Herbed Baby Potatoes
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
If you love mashed potatoes, you'll adore this potato dish featuring fresh herbs.
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
Ingredients1 1/2 pounds unpeeled small red potatoes, quartered
2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
Vegetable oil spray, preferably olive oil flavored
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Freshly ground pepper to taste
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, toss potatoes in margarine. Spray potatoes lightly with cooking spray.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except optional parsley.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- Calories: 128
- Carbohydrates: 20.2g
- Total Fat: 3.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: .7g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.42g
- % of Calories from Fat: 27%
- Sodium: 43 mg
- Protein: 2.8g
- Recipe Credit
University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension EFNEP program
Make a Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments