Asian Mango & Chicken Wraps
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
Sweet and juicy ripe mangos are the perfect balance for the savory ingredients in this Asian wrap. Dinner is ready in 30 minutes, or make ahead for a tasty portable lunch.
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1.75
- Cut mangos, vegetables, and chicken.
- Place in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter, and soy sauce.
- Lay out tortillas on a flat surface.
- On each tortilla, spread ¼ of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable, and chicken mix.
- Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, cut each wrap in half. If not serving immediately, refrigerate; holds well overnight.
- Calories: 440
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 9g
- % of Calories from Fat: 25%
- Sodium: 570 mg
- Protein: 29g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe courtesy of National Mango Board.
- Comments (0)