Asian Mango & Chicken Wraps
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
Sweet and juicy ripe mangos are the perfect balance for the savory ingredients in this Asian wrap. Dinner is ready in 30 minutes, or make ahead for a tasty portable lunch.
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1.75
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1½ cups chopped roasted chicken breast
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1½ cups shredded Savoy or Napa cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter, unsalted
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, 8”
- Cut mangos, vegetables, and chicken.
- Place in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter, and soy sauce.
- Lay out tortillas on a flat surface.
- On each tortilla, spread ¼ of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable, and chicken mix.
- Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla.
- Secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, cut each wrap in half. If not serving immediately, refrigerate; holds well overnight.
- Total Fat:12g
- Saturated Fat:2.5g
- Dietary Fiber:9g
- % of Calories from Fat:25%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe courtesy of National Mango Board.
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments