Red Pepper & Spinach Wrap
By 30 Minutes or Less
Ready in only 10 minutes, this delectable wrap (graced with a touch of cream cheese and scallions) can be easily made ahead of time and packed as an on-the-go lunch or snack.
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1 1/4
- 1 Tbsp low-fat cream cheese, plain
- 1 10" whole wheat tortilla, low-carb
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper, jarred
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms, fresh
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/6 avocado, sliced
- Spread cream cheese evenly over tortilla. Layer spinach leaves over cream cheese.
- Chop red pepper and fresh mushrooms. Layer on top of spinach.
- Add scallion and avocado. Roll, and wrap in foil for easy packing.
- Calories: 298
- Carbohydrates: 40.2g
- Total Fat: 10.5g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Saturated Fat: 2.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 24.6g
- % of Calories from Fat: 32%
- Sodium: 675.2 mg
- Protein: 11.8g
- Recipe Credit
Courtesy of Utah Southwestern Heart Care