Fall Veggie Casserole
By 30 Minutes or Less
If you don't care for eggplant, try using butternut or acorn squash in this delicious vegetable casserole instead.
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1 1/3
- 1 eggplant, skinned and cubed
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Add eggplant, tomatoes, bell pepper, salt and pepper.
- Cook vegetables until tender. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
- Total Fat:6g
- Saturated Fat:1g
- Dietary Fiber:3g
- % of Calories from Fat:60%
- Recipe Credit
- Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments