Easy Greek Salad
By 30 Minutes or Less
Try topping this salad with grilled chicken breast for a light lunch.
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves, torn into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion and cheese in a large bowl. Whisk together oil, lemon juice, oregano and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour over lettuce mixture; toss until coated. Serve immediately.
- Total Fat:7g
- Saturated Fat:2g
- Dietary Fiber:1g
- % of Calories from Fat:79%
- Recipe Credit
- Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service, Healthy Recipes
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments