By 30 Minutes or Less
This soup has 9 grams of fiber per serving!
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
1 can (15 oz) White beans, low sodium, rinsed and drained
1 small Onion
1 cup Water
1 can (15 oz) Pumpkin, plain
1 can (14.5 oz) Chicken broth, low sodium
1/2 tsp Thyme or tarragon
Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Blend white beans, onion, and water.
- In a soup pot, mix bean puree with pumpkin, broth, and spices.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes, until warmed through.
- Total Fat:1.5g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:9g
- % of Calories from Fat:10%
- Recipe Credit
- Courtesy of the Connecticut Family Nutrition Program
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments