Herbed Garden Pizza
By 30 Minutes or Less
Dive into mounds of luscious vegetables smothered over whole wheat crust, artfully seasoned with an olive oil-herb blend.
2 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Seasoning Blend
2 Tbsp olive oil
12-inch whole wheat pre-baked think pizza crust
4 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups crimini mushrooms, sliced
2 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, fat-free, shredded
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend with olive oil. Place pizza crust on pan and brush pizza dough with Mrs. Dash olive oil blend. Reserve remainder.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently toss vegetables evenly over pizza dough, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the edges. Top vegetables with shredded cheese. Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve.
- Total Fat:11g
- Saturated Fat:2.5g
- Dietary Fiber:8g
- % of Calories from Fat:33%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe courtesy of Alberto Culver Company's Mrs. Dash.
- 3 new comments