Oven Wedge Fries
By 30 Minutes or Less
These healthy fries are perfect for a large crowd. Try serving with a low-fat yogurt dip.
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1 1/4
nonstick cooking spray
2 large russet potatoes, cut into wedges
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp Italian herb seasoning mix
1 tsp chili powder and/or paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place potatoes wedges on the cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic with seasonings and sprinkle half the mixture over top the potato wedges.
- Bake wedges for 7 minutes or until they start to brown. Flip wedges over. Sprinkle with remaining mixture, and bake for another 7 minutes or until the wedges are browned and cooked through. Serve while hot.
- Calories: 146
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Total Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- % of Calories from Fat: 6%
- Sodium: 22 mg
- Protein: 4g
- Recipe Credit
California Department of Health's Network for a Healthy California-Champions for Change Campaign
- Comments (0)