By 30 Minutes or Less
Brigthen up your cauliflower with this simple 25-minute side dish!
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 Onion, medium, chopped
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1 large head Cauliflower, chopped into 2 inch pieces
2 large Tomatoes, chopped
1/2 tsp Black pepper
1 Tbsp Parsley, dried
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Chop the cauliflower, onion, and tomatoes.
- Add 1 inch of water and cauliflower to a pan. Cook over medium heat and let boil for about 3 minutes.
- In a large pan, heat oil and onion for about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder and cooked cauliflower to large pan. Continue to cook and continually stir for another 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes and black pepper. Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and cheese on top. Serve.
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- % of Calories from Fat: 35%
- Sodium: 95 mg
- Protein: 5g
- Recipe Credit
Courtesy of The Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program
- Comments (0)