Rise and Shine Cobbler
By 30 Minutes or Less
Rise and shine with this simple breakfast that is full of fiber!
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 3/4
1 cup Peaches, sliced
1 cup Pears, peeled and halved
1/2 cup Prunes, pitted
1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Granola, low fat
- In large microwave-safe bowl, mix peaches, pears, prunes, and vanilla extract.
- Rub orange against a grater to removed 1 tsp of orange peel.
- Then, cut the orange in half and squeeze 1/4 cup orange juice. Add peel and juice to fruit mixture, stir.
- Top with granola.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Spoon into 4 bowls and serve warm.
- Total Fat:1.5g
- Saturated Fat:0.5g
- Dietary Fiber:5g
- % of Calories from Fat:6%
- Recipe Credit
- Courtesy of the California Department of Health Services
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments