Grape and Cabbage Stir Fry
By 30 Minutes or Less
Shitake mushrooms, grapes, basil and cabbage make a delicious stir fry!
1 cup onion, vertically sliced
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 cups Napa cabbage (or any cabbage), cut into 1/2 inch slices
2 cups halved seedless grapes
4 dried shitake mushrooms, rehydrated and cut into 1/2 inch slices
2 Tbsp chopped fresh baisl (or 2 tsp dried basil)
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup water
1 tsp cornstarch
- Saute onion in oil until tender.
- Add cabbage, grapes, basil, salt and pepper to mushrooms and stir fry until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Combine water and cornstarch. Mix well and add to grape/cabbage mixture.
- Stir-fry for about 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Total Fat:4g
- Saturated Fat:1g
- Dietary Fiber:3g
- % of Calories from Fat:28%
- Recipe Credit
- 3 new comments