Winter Fruit Salad
By 30 Minutes or Less
This recipe is great in the winter or the summer!
1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, canned in own juice, drained
2 pears, halved
1 can (16 oz) sliced peaches, canned in extra light syrup, drained
1 can (16 oz) apricot halves, canned in extra light syrup, drained
1 1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 cup granola, low-fat
- Drain each can of fruit very well.
- Cut the pears in half several times, the peaches once and the apricots once.
- Mix fruit together in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour yogurt over the top and blend gently.
- Spoon into 5 different bowls and sprinkly with granola. Serve.
- Total Fat:2g
- Saturated Fat:1g
- Dietary Fiber:8g
- % of Calories from Fat:5%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe adapted from the CDC.
- 3 new comments