Winter Fruit Salad
By 30 Minutes or Less
This recipe is great in the winter or the summer!
1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, canned in own juice, drained
2 pears, halved
1 can (16 oz) sliced peaches, canned in extra light syrup, drained
1 can (16 oz) apricot halves, canned in extra light syrup, drained
1 1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 cup granola, low-fat
- Drain each can of fruit very well.
- Cut the pears in half several times, the peaches once and the apricots once.
- Mix fruit together in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour yogurt over the top and blend gently.
- Spoon into 5 different bowls and sprinkly with granola. Serve.
- Calories: 350
- Carbohydrates: 81g
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 8g
- % of Calories from Fat: 5%
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Protein: 7g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe adapted from the CDC.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments