By 30 Minutes or Less
This tasty sauce is great over any low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream.
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1 1/4
6 cups pear, cored and sliced
1/4 cup water
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
Touch of nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in 2-quart microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high (100%) for 6 minutes.
- Stir pear mixture and microwave on high for another 6-8 minutes until tender.
- Puree in blender or food processor.
- Pour over desired low-fat treat.
- Total Fat:0g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:7g
- % of Calories from Fat:0%
- Recipe Credit
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments