Fresh Orange Compote w/Granola
By 30 Minutes or Less
Enjoy this guilt-free dessert anytime of the day!
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
2 medium oranges, peeled, seperated into segments
2 medium pears, diced
3/4 cup grapes, halved
1 medium banana, peeled and thinly sliced
2 Tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
1/2 cup granola, low-fat
- In medium bowl, toss together orange segments, pears, grapes, bananas and orange juice.
- Sprinkle granola over mixture. Toss lightly.
- Serve over low-fat yogurt if desired.
- Total Fat:0.5g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:4g
- % of Calories from Fat:4%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe adapted from the CDC.
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments