Farmers Market Salsa
By 30 Minutes or Less
Create your own salsa that tastes like it's fresh from the farm!
1 cup corn, fresh, cooked and removed from the cob
1 can (15 oz) black beans, low-sodium, drained and rinsed
1 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 cup green pepper, diced
2 Tbsp lime juice
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 cup picante sauce
- Dice tomatoes, onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Serve with low-fat baked tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
- Total Fat:0g
- Saturated Fat:0.5g
- Dietary Fiber:4g
- % of Calories from Fat:0%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe adapted from the Kansas Family Nutrition Program.
- 3 new comments