By 30 Minutes or Less
This quick and easy cooler is easy to make ... and you can get the kids to help!
Category: Beverages & Smoothies
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 3/4
1 ripe cantaloupe, cubed
2 1/2 cups (20 oz) 100% orange juice
2 Tbsp sugar
- Cut melon in half. Scoop out seeds, remove rind and discard. Cut melon into 1-inch cubes.
- In blender or food processor, blend melon cubes with 1/2 cup orange juice until smooth.
- Pour puree into pitcher and stir with the remaining orange juice and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into glasses filled with crushed ice. Serve.
- Calories: 70
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- % of Calories from Fat: 0%
- Sodium: 20 mg
- Protein: 1g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe Courtesy of the California Department of Health Services
Make a Comment:
- 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments