Quick & Healthy Greek Potato Salad
By 30 Minutes or Less
Packed with Mediterranean flavor, this dish will transform any summer cookout into a feast fit for the Greek Isles!
1 1/2 lbs russet potatoes
1 cup Greek yogurt, plain, fat-free
1/3 cup red onion, minced
1/4 cup olives, sliced
1/4 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp sea salt
Freshly ground pepper to taste
Chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup Feta cheese, low-fat, crumbled
Chopped fresh oregano (optional)
- Place whole potatoes in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients. Stir and mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and oregano. Serve.
- Total Fat:3.5g
- Saturated Fat:1.5g
- Dietary Fiber:3g
- % of Calories from Fat:14%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe adapted from the United States Potato Board.
- 3 new comments