By 30 Minutes or Less
Kids love dipping their fruits & veggies! Let them help you make this sweet treat!
Fruit for Kebabs:
2 red bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
1 Tbsp 100% orange juice
2 kiwifruits, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
1 cup grapes
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blackberries
1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple
1/4 cup (2 oz) 100% apple juice
1/4 cup vanilla yogurt, fat-free
- Combine crushed pineapple and apple juice in a blender. Add yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Pour into small bowl. If desired, cover and refrigerate before serving.
- In a small bowl, place the banana slices and drizzle with orange juice. Stir gently.
- Cut the kiwifruit slices into quarters.
- For the kebabs, thread the fruit onto 4-inch skewers. Serve with dip.
- Calories: 170
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Total Fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- % of Calories from Fat: 3%
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Protein: 2g
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe courtesy of the Pacific Northwest Extension.
- 3 new comments