Field Greens with Fresh Pineapple & Pancetta
By 30 Minutes or Less
This refreshing, sweet salad is an excellent source for vitamin A!
1 1/2 oz pancetta, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
2 tsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
3 Tbsp olive oil
salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1 pkg (8 oz) DOLE Field Greens or other DOLE salad blend
1 cup pineapple, chopped
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbed (optional)
- Cook pancetta in skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer pancetta to paper towel to drain.
- Mix vinegar and mustard in small bowl. Whisk in oil, adding in 1 Tbsp at a time. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine salad blend, pineapple, and onion in large bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss to coat. Arrange salad and sprinkle with pancetta and feta cheese, if desired. Serve.
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- % of Calories from Fat: 36%
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Protein: 2g
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe adapted from Dole Food Company.
- 3 new comments