Grilled Peach Salad w/ Spinach & Red Onion Vinaigrette
By 30 Minutes or Less
This refreshing, flavorful spinach recipe is great for a warm spring or summer day!
1 package (9 oz) spinach
3 Tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil, divided
2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar or 1 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp red onion, finely chopped
1 Tbsp fresh tarragon or basil, chopped (of 1 tsp dried tarragon or basil)
salt and black pepper (optional)
2 medium peaches, halved, pitted, and quartered
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbed, fat-free
- Whisk in 3 Tbsp olive oil and vinegar in small bowl.
- Add onion and tarragon or basil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush peach slices with remaining tsp olive oil.
- Grill over a medium-hot fire, or on a stove-top grill pan over medium heat, until lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Cool for 1 minute, then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Combine spinach, peaches, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette, gently toss to coat. Serve.
- Calories: 150
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- % of Calories from Fat: 66%
- Sodium: 120 mg
- Protein: 2g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe adapted from Dole Food Company.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments