Lychees Fruit Cocktail
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
This is a great snack to make with your kids!
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1 1/2
2 cups lychees, seeded
2 cups pineapple tidbits (canned with 100% juice)
1 cup bananas, sliced
1/4 cup raisins
1 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp lime juice
- Peel and cut lychees in half.
- Combine lychees with other fruit.
- Pour off juice and stir in sugar and lime juice.
- Total Fat:0.5g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:4g
- % of Calories from Fat:2%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe adapted from the University of Florida Extension.
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments