Spinach Potato Pancakes
By 30 Minutes or Less
These potato pancakes are great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
1 1/2 cups spinach, chopped and steamed
2 cups zucchini, shredded
1 medium potato, peeled and shredded
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 egg, beaten
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir in egg and mix well.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a well greased hot griddle and flatten to form patties.
- Fry until golden brown; turn and cook until second side is lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with applesauce if desired.
- Total Fat:1.5g
- Saturated Fat:0.5g
- Dietary Fiber:2g
- % of Calories from Fat:15%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe courtesy of the University of Maine Cooperative Extension: Food & Health.
- 3 new comments