Incredible Edible Veggie Bowls
By 30 Minutes or Less
These veggie bowls are great for after school snacks!
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1 3/4
1 green, yellow, or red pepper
1 celery stalk
1 Tbsp salad dressing, low-fat
- Cut pepper in half (from side to side). Clean out seeds center from the inside. One half will be the bowl.
- Cut the other half of the pepper into skinny slices.
- Cut the carrot and celery into skinny sticks about 4 inches long.
- Place the 1 Tbsp of salad dressing in bottom of veggie bowl.
- Put celery sticks, carrot sticks, and pepper slices into the pepper bowl. Start with the sliced veggies and finish with the veggie bowl!
- Calories: 80
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Total Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- % of Calories from Fat: 11%
- Sodium: 280 mg
- Protein: 2g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe courtesy of the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension Services.
Make a Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments