Grilled Lamb Salad
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
Grilled lamb is delightful with any green salad, especially this Asian-inspired version.
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1.75
- Mix marinade/dressing ingredients; divide evenly.
- Place lamb cubes in a glass dish; pour half of the marinade/dressing over the lamb. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage, carrots, jicama (optional), onions, and sesame seeds. Remove lamb and discard marinade.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes; divide lamb among the 4 skewers.
- On hot grill, cook the lamb skewers 5-6 minutes per side (or to desired degree of doneness).
- Remove lamb from skewers, add to salad, and toss. To serve, divide salad evenly on 4 plates.
- Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Calories: 260
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 8g
- % of Calories from Fat: 31%
- Sodium: 530 mg
- Protein: 23g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe courtesy of Lean on Lamb.
Make a Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments