Shrimp Confetti Salad Sandwich w/Grapes
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
Grapes are a natural balance to this sweet and savory shrimp salad. Enjoy as a sandwich or over lettuce.
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 0.75
- Chop shrimp coarsely.
- Mix together shrimp salad ingredients.
- Divide salad evenly among 4 slices of bread; spread to edges of bread.
- Top with tomato slices, lettuce, and second bread slice.
- Calories: 330
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 8g
- % of Calories from Fat: 16%
- Sodium: 450 mg
- Protein: 27g
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe courtesy of National Fisheries Institute & California Table Grape Commission.
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments