Apple-Banana Salad w/Peanuts
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
Enjoy a fresh, flavorful change of pace with a surprising mix of lettuce, apples, and bananas, topped with a paprika dressing. Perfect for the busy holidays.
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 2.25
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 packages Fresh Express 5-Lettuce Mix™ (12 oz total)
- 2 ripe Chiquita® bananas
- 1 14-oz package Chiquita® Juicy Red Apple Bites
- ¾ cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Slice bananas.
- In a large salad bowl, toss mixed greens, banana and apple slices, peanuts, and dressing.
- Total Fat:17g
- Saturated Fat:2.5g
- Dietary Fiber:8g
- % of Calories from Fat:46%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe courtesy of Chiquita & Fresh Express.
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments