By 30 Minutes or Less
This isn't your average coleslaw. It is light, flavorful, and ready in a flash!
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1/2
- 1 pound shredded cabbage (1 16oz bag of coleslaw mix)
- 1 can mandarin oranges (11 oz., drained)
- 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
1. Mix together coleslaw mix, nuts, and mandarin oranges in large bowl.
2. Stir in the Italian dressing and soy sauce.
- Calories: 45
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- % of Calories from Fat: 4%
- Sodium: 250 mg
- Protein: 1g
- Recipe Credit
Maryland Food Supplement Nutrition Education program