By 30 Minutes or Less
Tangy and refreshing, this side dish is perfect for a summer barbeque, or anytime!
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1 1/4
- 1 cucumber, large, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp yogurt, low-fat, plain
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp dill weed (optional)
- 1 dash pepper
1. Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
2. Mix all other ingredients in mixing bowl.
3. Add cucumber slices and stir until coated.
4. Chill until serving.
- Total Fat:7g
- Saturated Fat:1g
- Dietary Fiber:1g
- % of Calories from Fat:11%
- Recipe Credit
- Michigan State University Cooperative Extension Service, Eating Right is Basic
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments