By 30 Minutes or Less
This dish is an excellent source of vitamins A and C, fiber, and potassium!
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch slices
- 3 corn on cobs, cut into 2-inch sections
- 12 green onions, trimmed
1. Mix oil and garlic in a large bowl. Add vegetables and toss.
2. Place vegetables on broiler pan or grill. Cook 10 minutes, turning twice until vegetables are tender.
3. Place vegetables on platter. Serve.
- Calories: 210
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- % of Calories from Fat: 9%
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Protein: 5g
- Recipe Credit
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, More Matters Recipes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments