Zucchini Au Gratin
By 30 Minutes or Less
Fresh zucchini is given a boost of flavor in this easy recipe. Also, it's an excellent source of Vitamin C!
- 4 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Wash and slice vegetables. Place zucchini, onion, water, margarine, and pepper in a frying pan. Cover and cook over medium heat for one minute.
2. Remove cover and cook until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
3. Turn with large spoon to cook evenly.
4. Sprinkle with cheese; toss lightly.
5. Serve at once.
- Calories: 40
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: .5g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- % of Calories from Fat: 4%
- Sodium: 55 mg
- Protein: 2g
- Recipe Credit
Michigan State University Cooperative Extension Service, Eating Right is Basic
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments