By 30 Minutes or Less
This zesty side dish is quick and simple ... an excellent source of iron.
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 2 1/3
- 1 bunch spinach (1 pound, fresh)
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Wash the spinach. Trim off the stems.
2. Put the spinach, black pepper, and lemon juice in a pan.
3. Cook over medium heat. Let the spinach boil for about 3 minutes, until just tender.
- Total Fat:0g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:3g
- % of Calories from Fat:0%
- Recipe Credit
- Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments