By 30 Minutes or Less
This dish makes a delicious appetizer for a party or an easy snack for anytime!
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
1 cup green bell peppers, chopped
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
3/4 cup green onion, chopped
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
4 6" flour tortillas
1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Saute bell pepper and corn over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add green onion and tomato; cook for several minutes more until heated through; add cilantro.
- Heat tortillas in a large skillet over high heat; Place equal amounts of cheese and vegetables on each tortilla; fold in half and continue to cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisped and lightly brown. Serve while hot.
- Total Fat:3g
- Saturated Fat:1g
- Dietary Fiber:2g
- % of Calories from Fat:20%
- Recipe Credit
- Adapted from: California Department of Health's Network for a Healthy California-Champions for Change Campaign
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments