By 30 Minutes or Less
Try serving this delicious dip with toasted whole-grain pita or crackers.
Category: Appetizers, Dips & Salsa
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
6 carrots, shredded
1 1/2 cups nonfat yogurt, plain
1 clove of garlic, mashed
1 Tbsp olive oil
Juice from 1/2 a lemon
1/2 tsp salt
18 4" celery strips
24 cherry tomatoes
- Wash, peel and grate carrots.
- Add garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and salt to yogurt. Stir.
- Add carrots to yogurt mixture. Mix well.
- Serve with celery, tomatoes and other vegetables, if desired.
- Total Fat:2.6g
- Saturated Fat:.4g
- Dietary Fiber:2.7g
- % of Calories from Fat:27%
- Recipe Credit
- University of Arizona College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Cooperative Extension
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments