Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Apples
By 30 Minutes or Less
These Brussels sprouts are a delicious side dish for the holidays or any time of year!
1/2 cup fresh apples, chopped
8 ounces fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp fresh thyme, minced (or 1/2 tsp dried thyme)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine apples and Brussels sprouts in an 11 x 17-inch baking dish. Add apple cider, olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Total Fat:5g
- Saturated Fat:0.5g
- Dietary Fiber:5g
- % of Calories from Fat:41%
- Recipe Credit
- Texas A & M AgriLife Extension
- 3 new comments