Roasted Cauliflower with Paprika
By 30 Minutes or Less
Paprika adds color and flavor to the delicious roasted cauliflower in this recipe.
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 2
1 head of cauliflower, cored and broken into small florets
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp paprika
Coarse salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread cauliflower on foil. Sprinkle with oil and paprika; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender and lightly browned, about 20 to 25 minutes, tossing once.
- Total Fat:7g
- Saturated Fat:1g
- Dietary Fiber:4g
- % of Calories from Fat:85%
- Recipe Credit
- Texas A & M AgriLife Extension Services Health Living Website
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments