Tuna Veggie Antipasto
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
Try serving this at your next party or picnic, it's sure to be a hit!
2 cups carrots, chopped
2 1/2 cups celery, chopped
6 ounces tuna, in water (light, drained and flaked)
1 can (15 ounces) white beans
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cup vinegar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp dried dill
1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- Wash and trim vegetables. Chop into bite-size pieces. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine vinegar, dill, garlic and oil. Pour over vegetables.
- Drain and rinse beans. Break up tuna into smaller chunks.
- Combine vegetables, beans and tune; toss gently.
- Marinate salad overnight to combine flavors.
- Chill and serve.
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- % of Calories from Fat: 0.18%
- Sodium: 110 mg
- Protein: 15g
- Recipe Credit
Connecticut Food Policy Council, Farm Fresh Summer Recipes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments