By 30 Minutes or Less
This spicy side dish can be served with chicken or fish.
1 onion, chopped
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
1 1/2 cups canned corn, drained
1 16-ounce can diced tomatoes, or 2 cups fresh tomatoes, peeled and diced
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
Dash red pepper (optional)
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Cook onion in vegetable oil until tender.
- Add zucchini, corn, tomatoes and spices to onion.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Total Fat:2.7g
- Saturated Fat:0.3g
- Dietary Fiber:2g
- % of Calories from Fat:29%
- Recipe Credit
- UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program
- 3 new comments