By 30 Minutes or Less
This spicy side dish can be served with chicken or fish.
1 onion, chopped
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
1 1/2 cups canned corn, drained
1 16-ounce can diced tomatoes, or 2 cups fresh tomatoes, peeled and diced
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
Dash red pepper (optional)
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Cook onion in vegetable oil until tender.
- Add zucchini, corn, tomatoes and spices to onion.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Calories: 84
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Total Fat: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- % of Calories from Fat: 29%
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Protein: 2.2g
- Recipe Credit
UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments