By 30 Minutes or Less
This is a delicious spin on potato salad!
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
2 cups yams or sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed and cooked
3/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
5 Tbsp onion, diced
5 Tbsp celery, diced
4 tsp canola oil
3 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp pepper
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Combine yams, green pepper, onion and celery in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, then pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- Total Fat:5g
- Saturated Fat:0.4g
- Dietary Fiber:3.6g
- % of Calories from Fat:33%
- Recipe Credit
- Adapted from UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments