Crunchy Vegetable Burrito
By 30 Minutes or Less
Try adding your favorite vegetables to this yummy burrito!
3/4 cup carrots, shredded
3/4 cup broccoli, chopped
3/4 cup cauliflower, chopped
2 green onions, thinly sliced
4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, low-fat
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing, low-fat
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 cup lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Combine chopped vegetables with cheese, dressing and chili powder; mix well.
- spoon 1/4 cup vegetable mixture and 1/4 cup lettuce into the center of each tortilla.
- Wrap each tortilla around the vegetable mixture.
- Serve cold.
- Total Fat:5.7g
- Saturated Fat:1.9g
- Dietary Fiber:4.3g
- % of Calories from Fat:27%
- Recipe Credit
- Adapted from UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program
- 3 new comments