By 30 Minutes or Less
This cauliflower side dish is packed with flavor and nutrition!
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 2 1/3
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
Olive oil or canola cooking spray
lemon pepper seasoning (salt-free)
1 red onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 shallots, cut into quarters
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put cauliflower florets in single layer on cookie sheet or baking dish. Add red onion, shallot and garlic.
- Spray with cooking spray and stir to coat. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 25 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender and slightly browned. Stir once during the baking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and put back into the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Total Fat:0.6g
- Saturated Fat:0.2g
- Dietary Fiber:4.7g
- % of Calories from Fat:8%
- Recipe Credit
- University of Florida / IFAS Sarasota County Extension
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments