Asparagus w/ Lemon/Dijon Sauce
Quick & Easy. No special asparagus pan needed!
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Coarse Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Minced garlic or garlic paste
- 3/4 lb. Asparagus tips* (top 5-inches of spear)
- 2 Tbsp. Minced white onion
- 1 Tbsp. Minced red bell pepper
- Optional Minced chives or green onion
In a small bowl whisk together butter, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce and garlic.
Arrange asparagus in a Glad® SimplyCookingTM Microwave Steaming Bag. Pour butter mixture over asparagus and top with onion and red pepper. Seal bag and shake gently.
Microwave on High power (100%) for about 4-5 minutes*. Let stand 1 minute before opening.
Season with salt & pepper and garnish with chives or green onion if desired.
*Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the spears.
*For 1,000 W microwaves (oven power varies, adjust times accordingly)
- Total Fat:g
- Saturated Fat:g
- Dietary Fiber:g
- % of Calories from Fat:%
- Recipe Credit
- This recipe provided by Glad Products.
- 3 new comments